So here we go.
The first week back in school after getting my degree this past may. Yes I am taking a college course while being pregnant. I just really like school and want to be well educated so I can be able to get a job that provides for my child and I. It is just an online class right now, critical thinking. I do this and then a math class in the spring and I can transfer to a university if I want. Eventually I do want! All these dreams and I have a baby girl on the way. I still can't believe it sometimes. I am 24 weeks right now. I can feel her moving around inside me and it is just so surreal. Like this is really happening. I am only 26 but this is real. I know my life is going to change so much but I want to show little Serenity early how important school is. I loved school growing up. Even though no one in my family really finished high school. Sadly my little brother didn't either... nor I. But I kept fighting and got my associates at a junior college. I hope that shows my daughter to keep fighting for what you love and never give up on your dreams or your education.
Photocredit: Taken by me on my iphone.
Roses my boyfriend got me on our 2 year anniversary a couple days back.

No comments:
Post a Comment